Santa Maria 36" Oven Combo Grill Head Firebox & Cart Stainless Panel Single Door & Grate 3601-36SSIOVCRT
Our Santa Maria Oven cart combination extends beyond traditional grilling experiences. Add a rotisserie, and the cooking skill gets even better! In a portable design, you have the convenience of roasting Pig, Lamb or Goat. Factor in versatility... endless Chickens, Turkeys, Pork Ribs, Pork Shoulders, are few of the wide array of meats roasted, grilled and rotisserie cooked.
All of our Santa Maria oven combo's are heavy duty in construction. Made with 3/16" gauge steel and combined with stainless components for long-lasting and hassle free barbecue. All styles offered in single grate design feature hand cranks that raises or lowers the grates above the coals. Sunterra Outdoor and the BBQ Pit Boys Santa Maria oven design is for the BBQ Grill master that entertains and enjoys cooking on equipment that yields remarkable results.
IMAGES REFLECT GENERAL PROGRAM, PLEASE REVIEW SPECS AND FEATURES NOTED AS RELATES TO PRODUCT SIZE
- Thickness - Grill base floor and side walls heavy 10 gauge steel
- Insulated - Side walls, floor and oven door
- Overall Width: 914mm
- Overall Depth: 736.6mm
- Overall Height: 1803.40mm (Overall 1943.10mm to the top of flywheel)
- Firebox dimensions: 914mmw x 609.6mm d x 406.40mm h
- Weight: 245kg.
- Santa Maria Grate Cooking Surface: 590 sq. in.
- Santa Maria Oven Cooking Surface: 615 sq. in.
- Finish: Charcoal and Stainless components
- Finish: Charcoal with Charcoal or Red Door
- Flywheel Assembly Finish Option: Red or Charcoal
- Manufactured with Heavy Gauge Steel and Stainless components
- Three Step metal and finish process with 1200-degree f Paint
Santa Maria Lift System:
- Santa Maria style Single Grill Grate
- Removable Drip Tray
- 1000 lbs stainless steel aircraft cable. Raises & lowers V channel grates
- V channel grates 100% steel or aluminum lower toward the charcoal tray approximately 2" to 3" above coals
- V channel grates are inverted and slopped to the front of the grill to catch fats & juices to reduce flare-up
- Flange included on Fire Box
- Wood and Lump Charcoal Fuel
- Charcoal Tray with integrated flange for drop in designs made with heavy gauge steel
- Single Oven Door with locking mechanism, Swings Down
- Stainless Steel Door
- Fire Brick Walls and Floor
- Expanded metal pull out rack and pullout drip tray inside oven
- 1000 Temperature Gauge located on Oven Door
- Tempered glass door
- Cart System w/Heavy Duty Expanded Metal Shelf (also available as a drop-in style system)
- Four Heavy Duty Casters w/two locking wheels