THIS ARGENTINE w/BRASERO UNIT FEATURES A DOUBLE SWING DOWN DOOR (Typically Argentine units feature a removable barrier plate only)
- Includes firebrick on floor and walls.
- 70/30 split grate system - 70% split covers 36" area / 30% split covers 12" area
- Thickness - Grill base floor and side walls; Heavy gauge 3/16" steel
- Width: 48" (Overall 57" includes flywheel)
- Depth: 24" (Overall 29" includes handles)
- Height: 40" (Overall 40" from bottom of firebox to top of flywheel)
- Height Firebox: 12"
- Weight: 425 lbs.
- 656 SQ. in. Cooking Surface (31.813" x 20.625")
- Finish: Satin Black
- Manufactured with Heavy Gauge Steel
- Includes welded flange
- Fire bricks included for heat retention and distribution
- Single Grill Grate with side Brasero
- Single Door will swing down
- Three Step metal and finish process with 1200 degree Paint
- Heavy Duty flywheels w/cool to the touch handles.
- 1000 lbs stainless steel aircraft cable. Raises & lowers V channel grates
- V channel grates are inverted and slopped to the front of the grill to catch fats & juices to reduce flare-up
- Sliding Damper System w/cool to the touch handles.
- Wood and Lump Charcoal Fuel